Overall Rank for Pimento Ginger and Chilli Beers
Chilli and ginger are probably one of my favorite things in the world so to get a 0.0 abv option with a kick is fantastic news. These are chilli beers alcohol free and I really like them !
Don’t worry about it being over powerful either. I have seen most people drink this without a problem. I actually find it quite thirst quenching.
It’s non-alcoholic carbonated drink to give it its proper title 🙂 but classed within chilli beers.
The ingredient are carbonated water, sugar, acidifier: citric acid, natural flavors, sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose, color: caramel E150d.
- It’s totally 0.0% abv and a good alternative to non-alcoholic beer
- Great with ice and maybe a slice of lime if you have one in the fridge
- It’s a great summer drink but I find ginger can also warm you up in the cold.
- If you like chocolate with a chilli kick you will like this.
- Chilli beers are on the rise in terms of popularity so expect to see more
- Could be considered expensive but it is a specialist drink and per unit it is reasonable
- Not seen it in bars but chilli beers are out there
- Can be used as a mixer for alcoholic spirit so key an eye on it if like me you are a strict 0.0% ABV person.
- Needs ice really and to be cold so keep it in the fridge.
You can purchase via my affiliate link below. As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases but this does not affect what you pay.
This chilli beer can be used anywhere in terms of social drinking. Personally I would not recommend spicy dishes as the whole point of it is to give you a kick and balance the flavors so one could drown the other out.
I love these chilli beers even for general occasions, first it was chilli and chocolate as far as my taste buds go and now a 0.0% alcohol free option of ginger and chilli. I think I have just discovered bliss and it proves you can drink alternative to alcohol in a glass with ice and a slice.
A great clear brand that deserves at least a try. Yes it is a thirst quencher but it is also a savoring kind of drink.
It also takes some pressures off socially to drink. People tend to ignore you ( as in go on have a drink ) if you have something that looks like alcohol.
Top tip: Add some frozen lime slices into the mix. Remember always check the label for 0.0% abv.
For more info on alcohol and your limits visit the drink aware website
I would love to know what you think about these ginger and chilli beers overall as an alternative. Leave your comment below. I always respond. Honestly I do! It also gets the debate going on other brands, options and social drinking.