Overall Rank for Pimento Ginger and Chilli Beers
Chilli and ginger are probably one of my favorite things in the world so to get a 0.0 abv option with a kick is fantastic news. These are chilli beers I really like! Don’t worry about it being over powerful either. I have seen most people drink this without a problem. I actually find it quite thirst quenching.
It’s non-alcoholic carbonated drink to give it its proper title 🙂 but classed within chilli beers.
The ingredient are carbonated water, sugar, acidifier: citric acid, natural flavors, sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose, color: caramel E150d.
- It’s totally 0.0% abv and a good alternative to non-alcoholic beer
- Great with ice and maybe a slice of lime if you have one in the fridge
- It’s a great summer drink but I find ginger can also warm you up in the cold.
- If you like chocolate with a chilli kick you will like this.
- Chilli beers are on the rise in terms of popularity so expect to see more
- Could be considered expensive but it is a specialist drink and per unit it is reasonable
- Not seen it in bars but chilli beers are out there
- Can be used as a mixer for alcoholic spirit so key an eye on it if like me you are a strict 0.0% ABV person.
- Needs ice really and to be cold so keep it in the fridge.
To purchase online you are looking at around £39.88 for 20 bottles but prices vary. Probably a special product linked to an online purchase and you can buy it here now.
Certainly some more specialist bars have chilli beers but you may need to ask
This chilli beer can be used anywhere in terms of social drinking. Personally I would not recommend spicy dishes as the whole point of it is to give you a kick and balance the flavors so one could drown the other out.
I love these chilli beers even for general occasions, first it was chilli and chocolate as far as my taste buds go and now a 0.0% alcohol free option of ginger and chilli. I think I have just discovered bliss and it proves you can drink alternative to alcohol in a glass with ice and a slice.
A great clear brand that deserves at least a try. Yes it is a thirst quencher but it is also a savoring kind of drink. It also takes some pressures off socially to drink. People tend to ignore you ( as in go on have a drink ) if you have something that looks like alcohol.
Top tip: Add some frozen lime slices into the mix. Remember always check the label for 0.0% abv.
I would love to know what you think about these ginger and chilli beers overall as an alternative. Leave your comment below. I always respond. Honestly I do! It also gets the debate going on other brands, options and social drinking.