Non Alcoholic Liquor Spirits with a raspberry kick now pass me the gin ( alcohol free of course)
The fact is that home cocktail making using non-alcoholic liquor spirits can be challenging. Everyone is stood around with brightly colored drinks then the driver or the person who enjoys a non-alcoholic lifestyle come in and then panic set in. You know those whispers “what are they going to drink, I told you to get something in!”
Before you go for the obvious fruit choice or sodas there are now more choices which is a good thing, from beers, gins, rums and even whiskey, so alternatives coming into the market but it does need planning. It is just not as easy as shoving the same ingredients into the trolley at the local store or buying a cocktail maker. It does need thought and label checking.
So my goal here is to suggest more options that have worked for me. Remember in a social environment people are always looking for new alternatives. So finding more choice in non-alcoholic liquor spirits is good thing!
Overall Rank for Non Alcoholic Liquor Spirits FLUÈRE – Raspberry Blend, Non-Alcoholic Distilled Spirit with fresh Raspberries, Created for cocktails, 70cl- 00abv.com Rating 8/10
Highly rated for its easy instructions to add to alcohol free gin, provides great ideas on recipe mixes and the raspberries give it an excellent kick. This feels fresh to taste.
An ideal mix for non-alcoholic cocktails, caffeine and alcohol free.
Contains Raspberries, Coriander, Juniper, Lavender, Lime
- Raspberry bursts with botanical essences and personally the raspberry jumps out which I love.
- It has balanced ingredients so a really good mix
- EASY TO MIX. Description on the bottle as quite frankly I don’t have a clue!
- Ideal for cocktails, as it is a cocktail mix, so should I say mocktails
- Uses hydro steam distillation with the botanical contents ( it protects the ingredients)
- Alcohol Free
- No caffeine
- Clear branding
- Ideal for home or party cocktail making
- Great value price in terms of volume for mixing.
- This is a cocktail mix so make sure you understand that.
- Quite spicy with a raspberry kick so not to everyone’s taste
- Could be slightly sweet for some tastes
- Must be served with premium tonic in my view but I’m fussy!
To purchase online you are looking at around £20 per 70cl bottle. A special product linked to an online purchase and you can buy it here now.
For me this is a great option for at home cocktail making especially if you have guests around who are driving or living an alcohol free lifestyle. It does taste great with alcohol free gin and I write a review of one of my favorites here.
Having people around at home and making non-alcoholic cocktails can be a challenge to make them interesting. This product adds a bit of zest and interest to most options. It’s handy to have out in sight and people seem to want to try it as it has good branding.
I am also amazed by people who overlook raspberries as a way cut through on a cocktail. This is a welcome addition to the 000abv.com recommendations.
What do you think ?
Would you consider trying non-alcoholic liquor spirits? I would love to hear your views if you have tried it or alcohol free home cocktail making turned out to be a challenge? I would love to hear your views and I always respond.