Sipling Beverage Co – Alcohol Free Cocktails got serious
This is a selection of alcohol free cocktails’ for those who don’t like to call them mocktails. This is a selection so good so try them out. A taster pack that really allows you to pick out your favorite.
Overall Rank for Sipling Alcohol Free Cocktails
Great tasting set in a bottle / gift set that gives you a real flavor of some of the best alcoholic free cocktails’. So much better than the awful standard mixes you get sometimes and people rave about the taste.
A fruit alcohol free cocktails’ selection with natural ingredients with all the vegan qualities you need, absolutely a thumbs up on the zero alcohol and low calories in comparison.
- They have not tried to recreate anything new so just the classics but non-alcoholic.
- Familiar flavors so Gin & Tonic, Mojito, Bellini, Moscow Mule, Old Cuban, Spiced Rum & Cola
- You don’t need to be a Tom Cruise, they are all mixed ready.
- Zero Alcohol so gets the thumb up for me
- Low calories, low sugar, vegan-friendly, gluten-free, alcohol-free and from what I can see and taste wise they use natural ingredients
- Better than those awful pre-made drinks you get in all-inclusive holidays
- You get to taste the whole range.
- Great option to buy online.
- Potential to be offered alcohol in them
- Need to add ice and a slice and they really need to be cold
- It’s a taster pack so you might like one more than another.
- It’s this a mocktail or alcohol free cocktail? They are the same aren’t they?
- Never see them in a bar, have mocktails taken over.
- More packaging than you might need for this product
- Fruit based so not everyones preference.
To purchase online you are looking at around £19.49 for 6 taster 250 ml bottles. Buy online here:
This is great for those BBQ moments, or out in the garden. I know people who drink them before going out and really like the fact they can enjoy a cocktail alcohol free.
I really like this firstly if you just want to try them out, minimizing the risk so you can try all the main flavors. They keep to the ones people know as well. Nice size bottle with good branding and more choice on the 0.0% abv journey.
Ideal to take around to the party and not feel left out as that social pressure piles on to have an alcoholic drink. It really can take the pressure off you.
It is also great that new alcohol free brands are coming to market and its great to support them. Remember we are part of the mix and it drives more choice and for the supplier there is of course profit in it as more people demand alternatives. Just look at the beers market.
Please let me know what you think, Would you try an alcohol free cocktail, mocktail and is it now your thing. Get the debate going below and I always respond to your comments.